Wuhan Bami Technology Co., Ltd. ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us,
will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding
your personal data and how we will treat it. By using our App or visiting https://bami-tech.com you are
accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in
forms on our site https://bami-tech.com (our site) or our App, or by corresponding with us by phone,
e-mail or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, e-mail address.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site or use
out App we will automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to
the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions,
operating system and platform, App version;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to,
through and from our site/App (including date and time), page response times, download errors, length
of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs),
methods used to browse away from the page, App crash log.
Our website/App uses personally irrelevant information such s cookies to distinguish you from other users of
our website/App. This helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also
allows us to improve our site/App.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you
have already enquired about;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site/App is presented in the most effective manner for you and for
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site/App and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis,
testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site/App to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and
for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site/App safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver
relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site/App about goods or
services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We will combine this information with information you
give to us and information we collect about you. We will use this information and the combined
information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its
- Selected third parties including analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement
and optimisation of our site/App;
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal
data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Wuhan Bami Technology Co. or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which
case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal
obligation, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Wuhan Bami Technology Co., our customers, or
others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The data that we collect from you will be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European
Economic Area ("EEA"). It will also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for
one of our suppliers. This includes staff engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the
processing of your payment details and the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data,
you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will
do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our
site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict
procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.